The hall was built between 1888 and 1897 through a single private donation from the brewer William McEwan, the largest one in the history of Edinburgh University. The monument outside the hall commemorates its opening in 1897. The Hall and the monument situated on Bristo Square in Edinburgh, Scotland. The Square was re-landscaped in 2015 that included tree planting, more social space and improved accessibility.
May 8th, 2018
Viewed 323 Times - Last Visitor from Shenzhen, 30 - China on 11/26/2022 at 1:00 PM